There are many factors to consider when selecting a new water-heating system.
– Fuel source (gas or electric)
– Storage capacity (30 gallon to 80 gallon available),
– Tank type (conventional or tankless).
– Self-cleaning units automatically fight lime and sediment buildup
– Product efficiency ratings
– First-hour hot water delivery and recovery time (time it takes to heat the tank)
If you are not sure which best fits your needs, Flood Brothers Plumbing can guide you through your options and help you get the right system for your home, commercial property, condominium or business. Flood Brothers Plumbing only uses best-in-class professional grade Bradford White, AO Smith, Noritz, Navien and Rannai brands which are considered among the best professional conventional and tankless hot water heaters on the market.